Sutherland Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1000 Messages to Kiefer

+39
Teresa Boix
10-96
soniab
tiggery7
Alyster Dark
KoolJack1
thedaywerevolt
KS122166
Debbie S
PennyKeating
leia_nog
jackiefer_24
Venesasprivates
I can't believe its not S
lauramorse
Katzasingin
miss 24 forever
kieferscandy
kiefersno1fan
renegade
kiefer2112
harleygirl-Sutherland
thelilbit77
Kiefersbaby
mswally
marine493
VICKI FARRELL
Bauerraines24
outer
mshelms2004
Acoustic Girl
Celia_B
KD
ljwsaved
kieferfan13
VanBrazil
mrs kerry sutherland
kiefernut
Sutherland Fanclub
43 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

1000 Messages to Kiefer - Page 3 Empty 1000 messages to Kiefer

Post by soniab Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:34 pm

Hoi Kiefer,
My name is Sonia and i'm living in Belgium. You know that little thing on the world map.
I just want to let you know that i'm thinking of you during your jail time. I'm sorry that you will be there during christmas, that is just chuch a special time to be with your family. Make the best of it Kiefer, You will always have a special place in my heart.
Oh yes, i wish you a very happy birthday enjoy it as much as you can there.
I wish you all the best in the rest of your life, and all the happiness you can get.
Many many kisses
God bless Sonia

soniab

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Back to top Go down

1000 Messages to Kiefer - Page 3 Empty Re: 1000 Messages to Kiefer

Post by PennyKeating Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:57 am

Dear Kiefer,
I just want to say thank you for making television so very exciting to watch. I love 24! It is so fantastic because of you. You truly breathe life into every character you portray so much that we forget we are watching an actor and only see a real person with all their strengths and weaknesses. You really have an amazing gift and I appreciate so much your sharing it with all of us. (Jack is my favorite, of course, but I also loved Hank in "Cowboy Up", my favorite movie.)

I am so sorry for all that you are going through right now. I know this will be a very difficult time for you but it always seems to be the trials we go through in life that makes us stronger. I know you will get through this and am so proud of you for taking responsibility for your actions. We all make mistakes but it is how we handle them that shows our true character. The courage and integrity you have shown through this is an inspiration to us all. I hope that you will use this opportunity, yes I know it doesn't seem like one but it is an opportunity you can use to break the addictions that could jeopardize your health and wellbeing. Just as you grew up knowing your wonderful grandfather your grandchildren deserve the chance to grow up knowing you. So please, please take care of yourself. Your grandchildren will thank you as well as your millions of fans who look forward to many more years of seeing your wonderful talent.

My thoughts and prayers are with you,
JoAnn Stone
Rocklin, CA

PennyKeating

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Back to top Go down

1000 Messages to Kiefer - Page 3 Empty add to the messages..... please & thank you

Post by 10-96 Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:59 pm

Mr. Sutherland,

Thank you for displaying dignity, resolve, maturity & responsibility by simply showing up when you were told & taking your time like a man. I'm in LE & I can't tell you how refreshing it was to read you did this rather than grandstanding & showboating & boohooing & pleading & asking for some kind of special dispensation due to what you do for a living. It didn't surprise me, coming from you; saw you ride a couple of times when you did the rodeo thing (not in person; had a friend on the circuit, saw video). I'd have been shocked if you hadn't just took it on the chin. Still wanted to let you know that what you did was noticed & appreciated.

Thank you. And Happy Birthday.

Sincerely,

Just another cop in Texas.

10-96

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Boix Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:31 am

Dear Kiefer,

I'm 36 years old female and I'm scientific researcher from Spain. Sorry for my bad english.

I like your talent as actor becouse when you're acting I can feel that your character is real, and this things aren't so common. king

The film I love is Behind the Red Door. It was a autentical surprise to found it, and I saw it because of you. Wow man, you made roy so real, one can trust this gay man is alive. Furthermore, I suffer from a rare illness, that when doctor discover said me that I have one day live if I had taken the prescription. So it was hard becaude this temporal limitation and cause it is cronical. But, I had another limitation of two weeks I couldn't ge cold: During this period of time I could die if I got cold. And aal this plus the fact that the prescription don't suit me for all, cahned my enrire live.

I have to live like Roy with a beep to take my pills and I'm fed up to beind ill. Agggg. So this film took my soul with the coincidences about tha things I had said. I'm not dying, but I'm in risk if I have physical stress like temperature or blood vessel. All this time I have had my husband's help. Without him I believe I didn't go throught all that. And sometimes when I get very weak or angry with me, with my illnes or with society, I behave like Roy: bed tempered or with a great lack of patience. And my husband was always there. So, in a wonderful way, with that film, you teach me, not only to minimize this things, but to say thak you to him or give him my best. sunny

I hope you experience as prisoner doesn't be so hard, but enough for make you thinking about it. It's quite symple to take a taxi or a driver to your car!!! and think in the consequences if you injured or kill somebody.... scratch

Finally, it is very nive of you you rbehaviour as prisoner. Of course it doesn't surprise me!!! I'll do the same if I were you!!! What a Face

Teresa Boix

Registration date : 2007-11-19

Back to top Go down

1000 Messages to Kiefer - Page 3 Empty 1000 messages to Kiefer

Post by Ingrid_W Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:03 am

Hello Kiefer,

I take this opportunity to write this message and hope this message will reach you.
You are an amazing actor and I admire you a lot. I feel very sorry for you that it came up to prison this time.
I know it's not my business and I don't want to judge on you but please take care of yourself. It hurts to know you are in prison right now.
I hope that when this is all over, you can start with the Rehab and Alcohol Treatment Program. I think that will be good for you and can help you. You seem such a nice,polite and good man. I want the best for you.
Take the time you need to recover, with the help of your family and friends.
I wish you and your family all the best in this difficult time but I am sure something positive will come out of this.
Love and a big hug from,

Ingrid van Woensel,
Haarlem-The Netherlands.

Ingrid_W

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksbint Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:31 am

Hey guys hope I'm not too late. Smile

"Dear Kiefer, this is undoubtedly one of the toughest challenges that you have ever had to face. I just wanted to take this moment to let you know that I believe in you and the person that you are. And I have had nothing but admiration for you. Thanks for so much for so many years of wonderful entertainment. And for being someone to admire and respect. Wishing you all the best. Sarah. (Liverpool England) x"
jacksbint
jacksbint

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kathy Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:42 pm

Hi Kiefer,

I am your fan from China. (yeah, that’s where Jack Bauer had been through some tough time before his sixth day.) I just want you to know that here are many fans of 24 (of course, the majority are yours. ) We all expect you to come to China some day.

I love your acting since 24( the extremely fantastic TV series) , and I have watched a lot of your movies. You are an amazing, brilliant and outstanding actor. ( I know you have heard plenty of these, but it’s true, not flattery, I give you my word! ^^) You are so patient and gentle to your fans. Although I have not a chance to meet you, I have seen some video on the internet that you with your fans (a little envy……you know) Hope I can meet you some day~~~^-^

I know these days would be hard to you. As a celebrity, you would have to under much more pressure than the others in the same situation, I really admire your courage and honest to take your responsibility sincerely and respectably.We will always behind you.Keep going!

Happy birthday! Merry Christmas! !and Happy New Year! ! !

TnAW T2uL I
YA2 OT
THpin boop
A 9VAH bnA!
MA9rb T99W2( Watch these words in a mirror before you go to bed~~~*-*)

Thank you for all your wonderful work.Wishing you happy everyday! Take care!

Kathy^^

Last edited by on Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:09 am; edited 5 times in total

kathy

Registration date : 2007-10-23

Back to top Go down

1000 Messages to Kiefer - Page 3 Empty Re: 1000 Messages to Kiefer Sutherland

Post by aquaanimus Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:25 pm

Dear Mr. Sutherland,

First of all, like so many others, I stand behind you 100%. Please know that you are loved, and appreciated, and will continue to be in the future.

I have been a fan since 87', now, at age 28, I still am. I love your work, and feel that you are extremely talented. I would like to offer my sincere gratitude toward all you have completed. I also wish you luck for the near future, as it most certainly is a bright one for you.

With all of my love,

Theresa Marie
Oak Creek, WI
USA

aquaanimus

Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Boix Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:28 am

Oh Kiefer I forgot to say: Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Haha, you'll not be alone there, cause your fans are with you. You're always in our hearts.

Teresa Boix

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Boix Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:44 am

I paste some Jack Bauer Joles from the web:
http://www.jackbauerforpresident2008.com/jokes.html

I hope you have good time wth this jokes.

Jack Bauer beats rock, paper, and scissors
Gillian
Why did Jack Bauer cross the road? Because he already killed everyone on his side.
Bob
Jack Bauer could get off the Lost island in 24 hours.
Zack
Four years after Jack Bauer's election, the constitution will require new presidential elections. People will ask Jack Bauer to do the job for "24 more years".
Falko
When Jack Bauer becomes president, he will protect the secret service.
Leslie N
Chuck Norris could slam a revolving door. Jack Bauer would just bust it down and kick his ass.
Ben
Jack Bauer brought sexy back, and shot Justin for taking the credit.
Laura
When Jack Bauer works out...The machine gets stronger
Chack
Guns don't kill people Jack Bauer kills people.
Steve Bauer
If Jack Bauer was air-dropped over Africa, the lion would no longer be the king of the jungle.
Mac
Jack Bauer once caught small pox; it was never seen again.
Emma
Jack Daniels is just a watered-down version of Jack Bauer.
Justin
Chuck Norris thinks he can shoot down a plane by pointing his finger and shouting "bang". Jack Bauer would tell him what's really going on but finds it funnier this way.
Gillian
Jack Bauer once got cut and bled all over the steering wheel of a semi-truck. We now know that truck as Optimus Prime.
Zeb
Why did the chicken cross the road? It didn't dare cross Jack Bauer
Chicken
When bad things happen to good people, its probably fate. When bad things happen to bad people, it’s probably Jack Bauer.
Adam
When Jack Bauer uses "Herbal Essences" the shampoo has an orgasm
Marine
[cue movie trailer guy] Six seasons! Not ONE dropped call...not ONE low battery warning! C.T.U. Wireless -- Good enough for Jack Bauer, good enough for your punk A**! Sign a new 2-season contract and get a free Osama bin Laden t-shirt...wearing a mushroom cloud turbin.
JamminJ
Jack Bauer doesn't need to eat, sleep, or use the bathroom because his organs are afraid of making him angry.
Jackie
To Jack Bauer, "Broke Back Mountain" means a pile of dead terrorists.
Big Daddy
Jack Bauer never charges his cell phone because it is powered by testosterone.
Todd
They finally found a cure for cancer, it is Jack Bauer's tears. Too bad Jack never cries!!!!!
Big D
Jack Bauer once forgot where he put his keys. He then spent the next half-hour torturing himself until he gave up the location of the keys.
Jackie
Jack Bauer isn't as strong as an ox. An ox is as strong as Jack Bauer.
Wren
When mapquest gets lost it asks Jack Bauer for directions.
TRIO
The only thing we have to fear, is...Jack Bauer
Matt
American Idol is only popular because it has commercials for 24.
Big D
Jack Bauer's parents threw him a surprise birthday party as a child........once.
Dan
The credits at the end of 24 arn't the cast and crew, they are the people who died during the making of the episodes
Luke
Kim Bauer is proof that not even the pill can stop Jack Bauer.
Kirk
On Jack Bauer's Tax Returns, he has to claim the entire world as his dependents.
Kill
Once Jack Bauer killed so many terrorists that the #1 Most Wanted person in the United States of America was an 18 year old kid that downloaded Shrek 3 illegally.
Adam
If Rosa Parks was in Jack Bauer's seat, she'd move to the back of the bus.
Jack
The state of California plans to reduce violent crime by changing the method of capital punishment from lethal injection to Jack Bauer.
Jackie
Jack Bauer would have gotten the ring to Mordor in 24 hours.
Jen
Jack Bauer doesn't sleep with his gun under his pillow, he sleeps with his pillow under hin gun.
Mike
Some people see the glass as half empty, others see it as half full. Jack Bauer only sees that someone drank half his water, and that someone is gonna have a face full of glass.
Cirap
The last Harry Potter book will only be 23 pages long, because J.K. Rowling is using Jack Bauer to kill Voldemort
Christian
One day Jack Bauer was pulled over for speeding. After a short period of time, the policeman left with a warning.
Adam
Jack Bauer could slam a revolving door.
Mrs Bauer
Surrounded by terrorists and nerve gas, and handcuffed to a table leg, Jack Bauer laughed to himself and said, "I have them right where I want them."
Jackie
When Jack Bauer goes to the airport and the metal detector doesn't go off, security gives him a gun.
Brian
Jack Bauer is Luke Skywalker's REAL father.
Jim
The Black Eyed Peas were just The Peas until the day that Jack Bauer heard their music
Adam
Jack doesn't believe in Murphy's Law, only Bauer's Law: Whatever CAN go wrong, WILL be resolved in a period of 24 hours.
Bill
Withholding information from Jack Bauer is now classified as a suicide attempt
Bill
When a convicted terrorist was sentenced to face Jack Bauer, he appealed to have the sentence reduced to death.
Adam
Jack Bauer played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.
Jackie
The city of Los Angeles once named a street after Jack Bauer in gratitude for his saving the city several times. They had to rename it after people kept dying when they tried to cross the street. No one crosses Jack Bauer and lives.
Kyle
Upon hearing that he was played by Keifer Sutherland, Jack Bauer killed Sutherland. Jack Bauer gets played by no man.
Jackie
Jack Bauer’s favorite color is severe terror alert red. His second favorite color is violet, but just because it sounds like violent.
Wren
There is the right way, the wrong way, and the Jack Bauer way. It's basically the right way but faster and more deaths.
Jackie
When Jack Bauer says, "Trust me" you better do it or he will kill you.
Tammy
Giving Jack Bauer a gun is like giving a child his favorite candy.
Mark
Jack Bauer arm wrestled Superman. The loser had to wear his underwear on the outside of his pants.
B-Fizzle
Tony was once shot in the neck, rushed to the hospital, underwent emergency surgery and was back on the job in just a few hours. Jack Bauer still can't believe that wuss went to the hospital first.
Jackie
Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice. Jack Bauer would meanwhile do something important.
Brian
Jack Bauer does not determine who is right - only who is left
Matt
When people call 911, they get the police. When cops call 911, they get SWAT. When the President of the United States cals 911, he gets Jack Bauer.
Matt
Once while taking a math test in high school, Jack Bauer put "Violence" as every one of the answers. He aced the test because Jack solves all his problems with violence.
Adam
Jesus died and rose from the dead in 3 days. It took Jack Bauer less than an hour. And he's done it twice.
Bubble Sheep
The number one cause of death in Middle Eastern men is Jack Bauer.
Wren
If you know that Jack Bauer is in the vicinity, check your pulse. You may be dead.
Bill
Once, someone tried to tell Jack Bauer a "knock knock" joke. Jack Bauer found out who was there, who they worked for, and where the damned bomb was.
Ross
The meaning of life is Jack Bauer
Stu
if jack was in a room with nina myers osama bin laden and sadaam husien and only had 2 bullets left in his gun, he would shoot nina myers twice
Ryan
Jack Bauer has been to Mars; That is why there is no life on Mars.
Jim
Jack Bauer isn't afraid of the dark, the dark is afraid of Jack Bauer
Jude
Jack Bauer could strangle you with a cordless phone.
Jack
On the 7th day, God rested. Then Jack Bauer took over.
Phat Pat
My husband doesn't wish he was Jack Bauer, he wishes I was Jack Bauer!
Linda C.
When Santa Claus asked Jack Bauer what he wanted for Christmas, Jack snapped his neck. No one interrogates Jack Bauer and gets away with it.
Kill
One time Jack Bauer was the umpire for a Major League Baseball game. The final score was 1063 to 987. Everyone is safe when Jack Bauer is around.
Jack
When Jack Bauer does a push up, he's not pushing himself up, he's pushing the world down!
Travis
Jack Bauer once killed a man...lol once.
Jack
Jack wasn't addicted to herion, herion was addicted to Jack.
Ryan
Jack Bauer doesn't read books, he tortures them until they give him the information he wants.
Big Daddy
The truth may hurt, but it doesn't hurt as much as Jack Bauer.
Justin
Jack Bauer doesn't sleep, he waits
Big Daddy
Jack Bauer's hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush...
Blazon
When Jack Bauer goes to "BURGER KING" and orders a "BIG MAC", he gets one!!!!
Ken
Jack Bauer never sat on Santa's lap, Santa sat on Jack Bauer's lap.
Ryan
From now on the phrase, "Bond ....James Bond" has to be replaced with "Bauer ...Jack Bauer"
Eugen
Killing Jack Bauer doesnt make him dead, it just makes him angry
Christian
1.6 billion Chinese are angry with Jack Bauer... Sounds like a fair fight.
Adam
Jack Bauer doesn't need to eat, sleep, or use the bathroom because his organs are afraid of making him angry.
Brian
When Kim Bauer lost her virginity. Jack Bauer found it and put it back.
Pip
when jack bauer plays "simon says" the game changes to " jack says listen to me or i'll kill you "
Brittanie
Jack Bauer can believe it's not butter
Dean
As a thank you, the President re-named a town after Jack Bauer. The next day, everyone in the town had died. No one walks all over Jack and lives!
Patrick
Jack Bauer: The deadliest man who lives forever!
Alison
Jack Bauer doesnt wear bullet-proof jackets... Bullet-proof jackets wear Jack Bauer
Tyson
Jack Bauer makes the Police Department look like a deaf guard dog.
Lissa
Jack Bauer makes Chuck Norris look like Adam West.
Matt
William Wallace trained under Jack Bauer.
William
Jack Bauer's calendar goes from March 31st to April 2nd. Nobody fools Jack Bauer
Brenna
The testing of the A-bomb was the cover story for Jack's first field op.
A.Wall
Jack Bauer is Chuck Norris's hero.
Nick
For those of you who didn't know, Jack Bauer stole that can of Mountain Dew back from chuck norris.
Daddy-O
Chuck Norris may be the reason Waldo is hiding, but Jack Bauer found him and gave him his word he has nothing to fear from Chuck Norris. Waldo is now a successful insurance salesman in Sacramento, CA.
Matt Schrader
There is no use in crying over spilled milk, unless it was Jack Bauer's milk. Oh, you are so screwed.
Matt Schrader
Jack Bauer can get breakfast at McDonald's after 10:30am!
Paul
Jack Bauer does not miss. If he didn't hit you it's because he was shooting at another terrorist twelve miles away.
Jen
Professor Charles Xavier from X-Men once tried to read Jack Bauer's mind. Now he's sitting in a wheel chair
Brian
If everyone listened to Jack Bauer, the show would be called 12.
Justin
If it tastes like chicken, looks like chicken, and feels like chicken, but Jack Bauer says its beef. Then it's beef.
Brian
If Jack Bauer were a Spartan, the movie would be called 1.
Zack C
Superman's only weakness is Kryptonite. Jack Bauer laughs at Superman for having a weakness.
Jackie
When the directors of 24 yell "cut," Bauer cuts their throats. No one stops Jack Bauer
Danny K
Jack Bauer doesn't use the restroom. That's because NOTHING escapes Jack Bauer
John
Jack Bauer definitely loves his daughter; he wouldn't let anyone else who made that many stupid decisions live.

Teresa Boix

Back to top Go down

1000 Messages to Kiefer - Page 3 Empty Warning

Post by Sutherland Fanclub Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:55 am

Warning: