Sutherland Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1000 Messages to Kiefer

+39
Teresa Boix
10-96
soniab
tiggery7
Alyster Dark
KoolJack1
thedaywerevolt
KS122166
Debbie S
PennyKeating
leia_nog
jackiefer_24
Venesasprivates
I can't believe its not S
lauramorse
Katzasingin
miss 24 forever
kieferscandy
kiefersno1fan
renegade
kiefer2112
harleygirl-Sutherland
thelilbit77
Kiefersbaby
mswally
marine493
VICKI FARRELL
Bauerraines24
outer
mshelms2004
Acoustic Girl
Celia_B
KD
ljwsaved
kieferfan13
VanBrazil
mrs kerry sutherland
kiefernut
Sutherland Fanclub
43 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

1000 Messages to Kiefer - Page 2 Empty LETTER FROM FRANCE

Post by renegade Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:02 pm

Dear Kiefer,

I know it might be weird to hear this from a perfect stranger, but I am proud of your movies and your career. You are a fantastic actor and you deserve your success.

But I am even more proud of the wonderful man you are. You know how to remain simple, true, nice and humble. You always move forward, whatever happens in your life, and you never give up. You are a true example for those who love you.

But, please take care of you, of your health. I'm always worried about you. I'm even scared, sometimes. I can't help it. You spend so much of your time working and have so little privacy. I'd like you to be happy and it's hard for me to see that you are often alone. You deserve a happy life. Know that there are lots of people who love you for who you are and not only for what you represent. They are with you, behind you, and there for you whatever you do.

So I just wanted to give you a great big THANK YOU. Thank you for all those beautiful movies, and more importantly, thank you for just being KIEFER.

PS - It might be a dream of mine, but when are you putting out an album? KIEFER + GUITAR + VOICE = WOW !!! "Joe" is not enough.

Just love

Béa "Renegade" - BEAUPUY - FRANCE
ba.renegade@yahoo.fr

Last edited by on Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
renegade
renegade

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Back to top Go down

1000 Messages to Kiefer - Page 2 Empty Kiefer

Post by kiefersno1fan Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:45 am

Dear Mr Kiefer Sutherland

I have been an admirer of yours for many years. I would like to take this opprtunityto say how sorry I am that this situation has occured for you. You are the best actor I have ever had the privililge of watching (I really mean that). Hopefully reading these messages will give you some comfort in knowing that you have many fans and supporters in this world rooting for you and will be thinking of you. Very Happy
My father passed away last year and one of my fondest memories of myself and him is watching series 1 of 24 together. He enjoyed it so much but unortunately he did not live to watch the others that we had on DVD .. For that I memory I thank you and the rest of the 24 team...
I can not imgaine how you must be feeling but hopefully these letters will bring a smile to your (beautiful) face.
I wish you all the luck in the future.
Best Wishes
x x x
Aimee McDonald
Wirral, England

kiefersno1fan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Back to top Go down

1000 Messages to Kiefer - Page 2 Empty Re: 1000 Messages to Kiefer

Post by kiefersno1fan Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:52 am

Dear Mr Kiefer Sutherland

I have been an admirer of yours for many years. I would like to take this opprtunityto say how sorry I am that this situation has occured for you. You are the best actor I have ever had the privililge of watching (I really mean that). Hopefully reading these messages will give you some comfort in knowing that you have many fans and supporters in this world rooting for you and will be thinking of you. Very Happy
My father passed away last year and one of my fondest memories of myself and him is watching series 1 of 24 together. He enjoyed it so much but unortunately he did not live to watch the others that we had on DVD .. For that I memory I thank you and the rest of the 24 team...
I can not imgaine how you must be feeling but hopefully these letters will bring a smile to your (beautiful) face.
I wish you all the luck in the future.
Best Wishes
x x x
Aimee McDonald
Wirral, England

kiefersno1fan

Back to top Go down

Post by kieferscandy Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:47 am

Dear Mr. Kiefer Sutherland,

I have been a huge fan of yours since I watched 24 Season four.. you blew me away!!!! Shocked
You are an incredible person and the best actor ever. And I must say that you are very, very, very beautiful. I would like to thank you for starting Ironworks, and introducing me to such incredible music like Rocco DeLuca and The Burden. Thank you for everything you do Kiefer, you are my inspiration!! I have not had the opportunity to meet you yet.. But I hope I will soon. I have seen many of your movies, and I absolutely love 24.. oh and I love your style (your fashion)!!!!
I support you and wish you the very best in your life and career. Keep up the phenomenal work and take care of yourself.
You're such a cool guy!!!! God bless you *Love* Very Happy

All my love,
Candy, 14
USA
(and love from my family too, they love you!)

Last edited by on Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:03 am; edited 11 times in total

kieferscandy

Registration date : 2007-11-12

Back to top Go down

1000 Messages to Kiefer - Page 2 Empty message for kiefer

Post by miss 24 forever Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:37 am

MY DEAREST KIEFER, I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART. I SUPPORT YOU IN EVERYTHING YOU DO . I GLAD THAT YOU ARE TAKING THIS LIKE THE MAN THAT YOU ARE. VERY,VERY SPECIAL GUY. DO NOT WORRY EVERY THING WILL BE JUST FINE AND I KNOW THAT YOU ARE SCARED BUT WE ARE FANS AND FRIENDS THAT CARE ABOUT YOU AND WE LOVE YOU SO VERY ,VERY MUCH . I WISH I COULD BE THERE TO GIVE YOU A BIG HUG AND KISS AND LET YOU KNOW IT WILL BE OK. HOLD YOUR HEAD UP IT WILL BE FINE . I LOVE YOU KAREN.

miss 24 forever

Registration date : 2007-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Katzasingin Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:29 am

Dear Kiefer,

I have watched your movies for years and love how you take a character and make him real, beleivable and the passion in which you bring to your acting is amazing. I am a big fan of 24 also, you bring Jack to live every season and the world is mesmerized, and cheer Jack on to save the world, we feel what Jack feels, that is an amazing talent. I can only imagine what it takes to hype yourself up to run on such high adrendline to make Jack come to life. I am a retired paramedic, and running on adrenaline was what it took to get through most of my shifts. At the end of an adrenaline fill shift I would have a hard time winding down, and I would seem to lose all hope about what I was doing. But I have learned that with each patient I had I gave them hope that they would get better and they were in the best hands possible. Now since I have retired at a young age from paramedic field and now enjoy djing and photography (mainly weddings), I since hope spring, and through that I learned that hope is what makes each day promising and worth experiencing and sharing. I have hope that you will come out of this a stronger, better person and I truely can not imagine how you can not fail. You are said to be the sweetest, kindest person of heart and it shows. I hope to meet you someday. Hope is the biggest turn on in life. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Sincerely,
Katzasingin
Decatur, IL
Katzasingin@insightbb.com

Katzasingin

Registration date : 2007-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by lauramorse Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:44 pm

Hi there, Kiefer. We've met a few times, and although you meet a lot of people, you might not recall me. I have always had such respect for you. You were always so kind, sweet and gentle, unlike your Jack Bauer character. I think you're an awesome person, and how I still wish to someday get to know you better. I'm told you will receive this on your birthday. I do sincerely hope it's a great one! Until next time, you're very loved!!!

<3
Laura

lauramorse

Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by kiefer2112 Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:00 am

Dear Kiefer

Iam not good in writing but iam watching all your movie i know all your new all my family say iam crazy about you my only dream is to meet you even for a moment you my hero i think every girl dream about you you the perfect man iam writing to you and i don't know if you going to read this lettar i hope you do i think most of you fan know my as kiefer2112 i make aa movie a photo for you hoping once you see it and it you please email my on k_kiefersutherland@yahoo.com do you know that i was looking for any one know your mail know how can i send you any massage i am from egypt iam i think iam your biggest fan in egypt all my friends fan of you all of them love you they from every where blive my you have many many fans love you all aur prayers are with you
With Love i Say I Hope to hear any thing from you
may the God with you

kiefer2112
k-kiefersutherland@yahoo.com
kiefer2112
kiefer2112

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by I can't believe its not S Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:40 am

Kiefer,

Darling, you should know that we are with you and we support you 100%. What you are going through right now is just a bump on the long road in life. Headlines in celebrity magazines that read "Kiefer's downfall: Does he need rehab?" or "Bauer has failed to save the world" appeal to those who know nothing about you, and not an ounce of their words are true. We may not know you inside out, but we know you. You are a good man. Actually, good is a bad word--there's not even a word in this universe that can explain what you are. You have been blessed with SUCH talent. You have a good heart, and it is such an UNDERSTATEMENT to say that you are also incredibly sexy. And this is not even counting your voice! When I found out what had happened, my first thought was thank god you didn't physically hurt yourself, or anybody else. I respect you so much and I don't want to see you getting hurt in any kind of way--my only exception is the horrible twisted, yet (somehow entertaining???) torture sessions your alter ego, Jack-Don't-Screw-With-Me-Bauer, gets put through. You are very fortunate in life. "Hollywood is getting to your head"---yeah right. YEAH RIGHT. This is another thing I completly admire about you--Hollywood DOES NOT get to you. That is a very special quality in you and it is one that I, along with so many others, would be devestated to lose. In my 16 years of existance, I have not heard of another man such as yourself. I have not yet been fortunate enough to cross your path, but I'm hoping someday to get to meet you in person. You rock, Kiefer. You rock. Thank you so much. Thank you for the thrilling, action-pumped monday nights, thank you for the great music that is Rocco Deluca and the Burden, and thank you for taking the time to read this.We are behind you and we love you SO freakin' much. God bless you. You are in my prayers.

xoxo
Your loyal fan to the end,
Lauren Harby
Orlando, Fl.

I can't believe its not S

Registration date : 2007-11-23

Back to top Go down

1000 Messages to Kiefer - Page 2 Empty 1000 letters...Is this the place where Kiefer will recieve i

Post by Venesasprivates Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:14 am

Hello there! My computer crashed after what I just wrote , so here I will start this again. But I hope that if you recieve this letter , that this finds you in good spirits. You are a humble beautiful artist. I always liked you and your Dad in movies and such but this "24" show is off the charts. Thank you for sharing your soul and who you are with everyone. I got hooked on "24" just this past month when I got the flu. I don't have cable so I rented it season by season, and have become like this stay at home "24" addict. I have no life anymore. never go out...I am addicted. I don't know what I am gonna do when it ends....(maybe start all over from the beginning...lol...no I don't think I'm that bad...lol...but ya never know).... I am at the 5th season now where Almeida just died. I don't see how people would have to wait week by week to watch the episodes. That's what I don't get. I am spoiled. I have it going one episode after another...dont do T.V. like the norm...I am a songwriter and always write music based on my inspirations. I'm glad I caught on to the Jack Bauer phenomena and "24" but think you should watch it one after another. It will turn you into a freak.(scared to go out of the house...peaking out the window...) Maybe that's just the addictive behavior in me speaking...lol....speaking of addictions, I have written alot of songs on that subject, & I don't think that you have a problem at all w/ drinking. I just think that the stakes are soo high in your life w/ the show and the highs are high...how does one come down from that? You probably don't...and if you do...well, I would be having a drink too to take the edge off at times. I think people need to chill w/ you & the alcohol thing. You have a magical quality, I don't know what I am going to do with myself when this whole "24" thing ends... The DUI thing just happens to be about being at the wrong place at the wrong time. If you were to put that into perspective with all that you have accomplished as a performer, a couple DUI's is pretty small in the big scheme of things.(it would've been cool though if you could've pulled a Bauer on the cop who did that though)....reality sucks.... I have checked in to silent retreats for 10 days at a time and it's probably just like jail. At the end of the run, My mind is silenced and always have come out of those retreats really grounded, and happier than before. Jail is the same thing. So if you do read this while in jail, just enjoy the down time, and you are so humble about everything anyway. And how you worked it so that it doesn't interfere w/ filming is fabulous. You rock! I am an X playboy model /Las Vegas showgirl, as well as musician but this isn't about me....lol.... I'm excited there's a chance that "Mr. Bauer" himself might read this... I really think a song is to definitely come out of me about "Jack" when I am done with all of the seasons. I have over 102 songs on the net I have done and really see this happening. My hat/ wig/ undergarments comes off to you as a human being who has been there to cheer me up when the chips are down. I just watch "24" and it gets my mind off of everything. I love ya! Enjoy the down time. I hope to meet you one day. Very Happy With utmost regards and respect,
Venesa Talor

Venesasprivates

Registration date : 2007-11-25

Back to top Go down

1000 Messages to Kiefer - Page 2 Empty 1000 messages for kiefer

Post by jackiefer_24 Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:18 am

Hi Mr. Kiefer,

I'm grace and I'm a big fan of yours. Since I watch your show 24 I got hooked to it and I can't stop my self to watch the next season. I admire you the way you act as Jack Bauer. When I read the news about your DUI I feel like I'm the one who committed it. I really like you and I just want you to know that whatever happens I will always be your fan. You know everything that is happening in your life right now just consider it as a blessing because every events in our life has a purpose. I know that these things that are happening will give you a lesson that can help you improve your self better than you are right now. You know for me it does'nt matter where we are right now, what matters most is where direction we are going. Be strong for everyone who loves you is always here for you.
I don't know you but base on what I've read in many articles you're a good person. I hope to meet you in the near future. I love you and I always will.

With love from the Philippines,
Grace
ups_grace@yahoo.com

jackiefer_24

Registration date : 2007-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by leia_nog Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:00 am

Dear Kiefer
I just want you to know what a fantastic actor and great guy you are. Everyone makes mistakes. And everyone learns from them.
You a great great guy, and mean so much to your family. I really admire your courage for accepting responsibilty for you actions and not getting upset at the sentance (like a certain Paris Hilton). We all fully support you and i will ALWAYS be a fan. Smile
Take Care Kiefer
From Leia

leia_nog

Registration date : 2007-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by PennyKeating Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:48 am

A message for Kiefer:

Zeist, November 27th, 2007

Hi Kiefer,

Here a note from the Netherlands.

It’s the third time I’ll put my pen to the paper, but then it isn’t an easy job to write to someone, who’s in prison on his Birthday and the next coming Christmas and New Year. How to mitigate the circumstances, who are beyond our controle??? I feel so sorry for you, but it won’t change the situation by being sad and it won’t cheer you up. So, change the tack by being funny???

We – Dutch – fans talked it over how to comfort you and send you some presents for your Birthday. Starting with the traditional Birthday cake, of course with file. Then we have the bra with passkey in it, or if this isn’t gonna work, a chastity belt with key who would allow you to open every door (in prison)!!!!

But the presents will probable not reach you. Thought of sending you from Las Vegas, our Dutch conjurer ‘Hans Klok’ with his nice assistant Pamela Anderson. They know some nice tricks to make you disappear, but the English fans thought it would be
better to send Harry Potter. You would have a good time with them.

All joking apart, I hope that the letters of so many fans will support you and give you the feeling you’re not alone!!! And they will give you some joy instead of you have been given us such a good time with your acting all the time.

Within two weeks, I have to perform with our band and I will dedicate a song to you. We also play some music of Steve Morse. Very good player on the guitar!!!!! You will probably have known about him. Great music. I’ll play along with the guitars on the flute. Hope you have some music to listen to or you are able to play your guitar. Music is a great way to express one’s feeling, but as you’re an actor, to who am I talking to!!!!!!

So Kiefer, keep up, hope you will get some time to rest and have some time to read or play guitar and hope you will be back home or on the screen very soon.

You’ll be in our hearts!!!

With Love,

Anna Pieters
O. Nassaulaan 36
3708 GD Zeist
The Netherlands

PennyKeating

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

1000 Messages to Kiefer - Page 2 Empty We are with you

Post by Debbie S Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:18 am

Kiefer
Well, how are ya? Hows it all going?

Okay firstly Happy Birthday well this ones gotta be one for the books.
Oh alright then Merry Christmas tooo (can’t have one without the other).

I know you are probably not looking forward to the next couple of weeks, but with the help of your family, friends and fans you will pull through OK.

I guess you will have a lot of time to think about things that are important to you. Prob best to think of this time as valuable YOU time “how often do you get that with LA life”.

(“Here comes the deep bit”) Your family, friends and fans will support you 100% when inside try to keep a clear head, think about what you want from life, life is too short to waste you are an extremely talented person and a respected actor. Live life to the full, take every opportunity that comes your way, keep an open mind, and be positive you are an incredible person. Most of all be happy in everything you do. I wish you well and hope that you find what you want out of life and change the things that need to be changed for the best.

Okay I thought I would put in joke just to cheer you up (slight hesitation, I don’t know many jokes so this could be painful), well you guess it, had to be Irish:
A Texan walks into a pub in Ireland and clears his voice to the crowd of drinkers. He says, "I hear you Irish are a bunch of hard drinkers. I'll give $500 American dollars to anybody in here who can drink 10 pints of Guinness back-to-back."
The room is quiet, and no one takes up the Texan's offer. One man even leaves.
Thirty minutes later the same gentleman who left shows back up and taps the Texan on the shoulder. "Is your bet still good?" asks the Irishman.
The Texan says yes and asks the bartender to line up 10 pints of Guinness. Immediately the Irishman tears into all 10 of the pint glasses, drinking them all back-to-back.
The other pub patrons cheer as the Texan sits in amazement. The Texan gives the Irishman the $500 and says, "If ya don't mind me askin', where did you go for that 30 minutes you were gone?"
The Irishman replies, "Oh... I had to go to the pub down the street to see if I could do it first."
Ya gotta love the Irish (lol)
You never know next time am in LA we could go for a quick one? (drink I mean), Okay that’s enough of the innuendo gotta go, fact is we will prob will never meet, it was nice to chat hope to speak soon.

Debbie
Ireland

Debbie S

Registration date : 2007-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ljwsaved Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:44 am

Kiefer, I miss having you on myspace. Being on your page made me smile every time I logged in. I'm still in touch with your moderator. She's pretty cool! My hubby is still in the sandbox and will be for about another 6 weeks. A buddy of ours got his 2nd DUI in a month 3 weeks before they left. Guess if you wanted to trade jail time for army time you could get out....ok, I iknow that's not an option, but hey, being shot at for real and cautious of even kids...has to be worse than a stinky jail cell. Hang in there man! You've got so many people who love you for so many different reasons. So many of us wish we could know you better...but we'll take what we can get. God bless you...and Merry Christmas! rendeer

ljwsaved

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

1000 Messages to Kiefer - Page 2 Empty 1000 Messages to Kiefer

Post by KS122166 Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:10 pm

Kiefer,
Even though things seem to be at a low point, please know that you have thousands of fans who support you and love you! We believe in you, not only as an extraordinary actor, but as an extraordinary human being. Love always!

KS122166

Registration date : 2007-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by PennyKeating Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:09 am

Just so you all know, i am posting these letters for people who have responded to my link to this forum from my website Smile HUGS!

Hey Kiefer,

I would like to tell you i think your an amzing person. U should be pround of yourself. I love all your movies and of course 24. Anyway, Love you loads.

Emma Waugh
Scotland Linwood

PennyKeating

Back to top Go down

Post by PennyKeating Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:11 am

Kiefer! All the very best thoughts for you on your birthday! Rio de Janeiro and the whole of Brazil loves you and we hope to see you back here some time soon! Lots of Love! Monica

PennyKeating

Back to top Go down

Post by PennyKeating Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:12 am

Dear Kiefer,
happy birthday, although you have to be in that place now! This is one more letter to let you know how much respect I have that you assume responsibility for your mistakes. It really makes you admirable and strong, which is not easy if you're a celeb and therefore a public person. You always seem to be very kind, candid and down-to-earth. Stay as you are - and be aware, that beside your family and friends people like me -huge fans- will have their thoughts with you on your special day and the maybe difficult days which will follow in that place!
Cheers, Nicola

PennyKeating

Back to top Go down

Post by thedaywerevolt Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:06 am

Kiefer:

Cheers to you. It has been said by many people I am a spitting image of you (well, when I had hair). I took it as a great compliment. I never really knew who you were until I saw Dark City way back. I loved it. Then I started to recognize you in other films, and then of course, out came 24 - the most spectacular show on TV. I did a little research when I heard you played music and had a record label you ran. That's fantastic - I am a musician as well. My whole band enjoys getting together and drinkin' beers while we watch 24. It's a fun past time. It's nice to see an actor out in the world who doesn't seem to care about the glam of Hollywood. You seem like the kind of guy a person can buy a beer for and entertain him with ridiculous jokes while shootin' some darts. So I hope in some crazy day our paths cross. And when they do, I am going to buy you a beer. And a round of darts. You can tell me about Nicholson. Keep up the killer work brother, and don't get any older or I might stop looking like you. What a damn shame that'd be.

-Scott Berbick
San Jose, CA USA

thedaywerevolt

Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by kieferfan13 Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:29 pm

Where do I begin. First Happy Birthday...then Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I can't even imagine what you are going thru at this point in your life. I just want you to know that there are fans like me that are thinking about you. You sir deserve more than a bravo for being an a true man by accepting that you were wrong and taking your punishement, not blaming anyone else but yourself for the poor decision you made. You are not the only person either to make bad decisions, you are though among the few that admit it.
That said, I would also like to take this opportunity to tell you how much I admire you as an actor. From the first movie I saw with you in it...Lost Boys ( can I tell you too, that I cried when you died at the end) to 24, I think you are an excellent actor. There isnt one role that I didn't like you in, and I guess that is because I feel that you are giving your absolute best in every role you play.
Thank you also for Rocco Deluca and the Burden. They are great. Thanks to people like you belieiving in them, the rest of us get to share in their music as well. Thanks again.
I know you have tons of fan letters showing their support for you in this terrible time that you must under go, but I just wanted to take the time to show my love and support for you as well. It may not seem like much, but we (your true fans) are with you in spirit. You are in my prayers and thoughts this holiday season. Here is hoping you feel the love of your fans.
Thanks for being an amazing man, actor, person. You are one in a million
Love
Nancy Meschino
Philadelphia, PA
kieferfan13
kieferfan13
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-09-23

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by PennyKeating Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:00 am

HI! I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST FANS,I LOVE YOUR SHOW 24. IT'S THE BEST TV SHOW ON TV.I AM SORRY THAT YOU HAVE TO GO TO JAIL & EVERYBODY ELSE GETS THERE LICENSE'S REVOLKED & A FINE.I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU SOME DAY.YOU ARE MY FAVORITE ACTOR.I EVEN HAVE THE 24 MAGAZINE & CALENDARS.EVEN MY MOTHER & SISTER LOVES THE SHOW.WELL I WISH YOU WELL & I WILL BE THINKING & PRAYING FOR YOU.BYE...
LOVE YOUR FAN,
JENNINE ELLERSICK.

PennyKeating

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolJack1 Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:48 am

Dear Kiefer,

My name is Laura Molinar and I am 13 years old. I have been a huge fan of you and your work for almost two years now and I think you are the greatest actor I have ever seen. I watch 24 all the time, it is the only television show I ever watch.

You have become my idol and I look up to you. It brightens my Monday's at school knowing I get to come home and watch 24. Just because you made a mistake doesn't mean you are a bad person, I still think you are the best role model out there. My dream is to meet you one day, and I hope I get the chance to fulfill that dream.

In my school, 24 has become very well known, thanks to me a lot of my friends and teachers now watch it. I think the work you do is so special and you do it with such talent, it is really amazing. I look forward to watching more of your work in the future.

Love,
Laura Molinar, New York

my e-mail is- laurasutherland24@yahoo.com
KoolJack1
KoolJack1

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-11-10

http://armbell.com/24world

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyster Dark Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:09 pm

Dear Mr Sutherland,

My name is Laurence and I’m writing from Belgium.

I’ve been thinking of the best way to word my feelings about what’s happening to you and I finally came to the fact that you don’t even know me! So, what could I say that may make you feel better? What could I mention that may make you smile? You will probably receive tons of fan letters like mine.

Firstly, I don’t want you to think that, by sending this letter, I encourage such behaviour (I’m talking about DUI), because I DON’T. Anyway, I don’t judge you and I don’t give you advices. Who am I to give advices? I just hope you will take lessons from this.

I’ve been following your career for more than twenty years now (I’m 39). I think the first time I saw you on screen was in “The Amazing Stories”, that was a long time ago. I really appreciated your work and I still do. I am a true fan, of course, and I want you to know that you don’t disappoint me, that I won’t stop being your fan just because of this. You have my support and my thoughts are with you. I hope this may help you to go through those difficult moments. A lot of people are beside you, your family and friends. Please, keep in mind that you are not alone.

Just waiting to see your work and talent on screen again… soon…

Best wishes from Belgium.
Laurence V. (Alyster Dark).

Alyster Dark

http://www.alysterdark.be

Back to top Go down

Post by tiggery7 Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:08 pm

Dearest Kiefer,

I am Hoon from Singapore.

I am a great fan of yours, because I think you are extremely talented. I just want to show my support for you. I want you to know that you haven't dissapoint me, I believe that everyone makes mistake, as long as you learn from your mistake. Tons of your fans are behind you all the way. May you get through the difficult times thinking of your family, friends and your beloved fans.

Cheers,
Hoon Phua

tiggery7

Registration date : 2007-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next